- The organizer of totos (hereinafter «bets») is Olympic Casino Eesti AS (register: 10011039; address Pronksi 19 Tallinn 10124; tel: 6 671 250; fax: 6 671 270; e-mail [email protected]; www.olybet.com).
- The information about the betting places and the schedule of sports, political and entertainment events offered for betting can be accessed at the betting points or on the website of the organizer: www.olybet.com.
- The list of events taking place on the same day or on the following days is being updated regularly on a daily basis.
THE RULES OF OFFERING AND ACCEPTING BETS
The terms used in the rules
- Participant (hereinafter «client») - a participant of the agreement who has concluded a bet with the organizer.
- Bet - participation in a game where the outcome depends on whether an event bet on by the client occurs or does not occur or how it occurs, whereas the event bet on by the client is beyond the control of the gambling operator, the winning of a prize depends on whether the bet turns out to be true or not and the amount of the prize depends on the amount of the stake and the winning odds determined before the making of the bet (named «toto» and «betting» in the Gambling Act).
- Totalizator - participation in a game where the outcome depends on whether an event bet on by the client occurs or does not occur or how it occurs, whereas the event bet on by the client is beyond the control of the gambling operator, the winning of a prize depends on whether the bet turns out to be true or not and the amount of the prize depends on the amount of the stake and percentage of the total amount of the bets as determined by the organizer, the number of people who bet correctly and the amount of their bets (named «toto» and «totaliser» in the Gambling Act).
- Livebet - a bet made during the course of an event, where the odds will be updated continuously throughout the event according to current state of the event.
- Making a bet - an agreement concluded between the organizer and the client where the subject of the agreement is the bet made by the client against the organizer, according to which the losing party should fulfill their obligations. For the client it means losing the stake amount and for the organizer paying out the winnings. The bets are concluded by accepting stakes from the players on conditions offered by the organizer.
- The betting ticket - an official receipt, which may be issued on paper, magnetic carrier or other electronic device. The client has an opportunity to make bets online. In such case the betting ticket is as an official receipt being stored on the server of the organizer.
- Stake - a sum of money as a guarantee of fulfilling the obligations of the client towards the organizer, which is paid by the client for the participation in the game by predicting the outcome of one or a group of events.
- Outcome - the result of a sporting or other event on which the organizer offered the odds of winning and on which the bet was concluded.
- Offers - a list of events and the winning odds of their outcomes which are offered by the organizer for betting.
- Events - sports, political and entertainment events taking place in real life on which the organizer is offering the odds of winning.
- The organizer accepts bets on sporting, political and entertainment events. All bets are accepted exclusively according to the present rules and participation in a bet is the confirmation that the client is familiar with and completely agrees with these rules.
- When there is confusion or a misunderstanding of the rules because of slight differences in meaning in the translation of the rules into different languages, the Estonian version of the rules shall prevail.
- Betting on the internet (at www.olybet.com) will take place as described below. First, the client must register an account at OlyBet website and deposit money into the account. To make a bet the client must choose an event from all the betting events available and click on the odds he/she likes to bet on. It is possible to make a bet on a single event or multiple events. After selecting the event(s) and odds, the client must enter the desired stake amount and confirm the ticket. Then the bet is concluded and after the event(s) are finished and results have been published, the winnings will be paid out to the client's account. All bets will be stored on the organizer's server for at least 7 years after the events. After confirming the ticket the bets can't be changed or cancelled. In case of connection failure or other technical problems the bet isn't considered void if it has already been registered on the organizer's server. After the bet is made the relevant sum of money is deducted from the client's account balance. Every bet is numbered and archived by the organizer and the list of winning bets are printed out and kept as a document. The bets made after the beginning of the event will be returned with odds «1» (except livebets).
- The organizer guarantees confidentiality of the clients' registration data and is committed to safeguarding customers personal data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
- The client is responsible for providing correct personal and contact information (name, address, phone number, e-mail address etc.). OlyBet reserves the right to request further information even after registration of a client account in order to avoid the abuse of the same account, credit card, a bank or e-wallet account etc. Upon discovery that an account has been opened by a person using wrong personal data, any bets made and any winnings received by that client will be cancelled, the deposit made to the account will be returned and the account will be closed. Using wrong personal data is a criminal offense according to the Penal Code of the Republic of Estonia and such cases shall be submitted to the police.
- An account with OlyBet is personal and only the owner of the account has the right to log in to the account. OlyBet is not responsible if a client's betting account is abused by a third party. The client must keep the username and password confidential and not permit any other person to have access to this information. Any bets placed using the correct security details will be debited from the client's account. In case when a client suspects that the username and password have become available to any other person, the client must communicate this to OlyBet immediately.
- The client may not make bets on behalf of others. OlyBet reserves the right to cancel any bet made by third party.
- We do not allow that different account holders from the same household and/or family are betting on the same object, including the use of the same object in different combinations, to avoid the rules and/or exceed applicable limits.
- In specific OlyBet betting points the bets will be accepted at the cashier, paying by cash or credit card. A betting ticket will be issued to the client by the cashier. The client is choosing the desired event(s) and odds from all the offers on which he/she wants to make a bet, and the cashier is printing out the ticket with the necessary details, showing the event number in the list, the betting type, the event and the stake amount. The bets are considered to be accepted, when the client has received the ticket from the cashier being paid the sum of the bet. All bets will be stored on the organizer's server for at least 7 years after the events. After confirming the ticket the bets can't be changed or cancelled. The bets made at the cashier after the beginning of the event will be returned with odds «1».
- Livebets are accepted during the course of an event. This type of betting is available only at OlyBet website, also at the specific OlyBet playing points in special mobile playing devices. Bets are accepted from the beginning to the end of the event. All the bets made before the end of the event are valid with the odds as they were at the moment of making the bets by the client.
- OlyBet reserves the right to refuse accepting any bet and already accepted bet can be cancelled if it does not comply with the rules or if there is an obvious misprint from our side. In such circumstances a bet can even be cancelled after the result has been confirmed.
- It is against the rules to make bets on the same match in identical or different combinations to transcend the limits set by OlyBet. If a bet is being cancelled, OlyBet will do its best to inform a customer on the reasons why, either through e-mail or on our web page.
- The conditions for accepting bets (handicaps, odds, totals, restrictions for parlays, etc.) can be changed after any bet. The odds of the bets made previously remain unchanged, except for the bets of totalizator. Before making a bet the clients should familiarise themselves with any changes in the offers and odds.
- The organizer reserves the right to refuse accepting bets from any person without explaining the reasons, also designate the countries from where the clients are not accepted. OlyBet is unable to accept accounts or offer its services to clients from USA residents.
- The acceptance of repeated bets on the same combination of outcome(s) from any client can be limited by the decision of the organizer.
- OlyBet does not accept bets where two or more objects will affect each other. Even if the client by mistake will have such a bet accepted, OlyBet will cancel such bets afterwards. In such circumstances bets can also be cancelled after the result has been registered. When cancelling these bets, OlyBet will cancel the whole bet, even if parts of them are valid.
- OlyBet reserves the right to cancel any bets from clients who are betting money on an event where they are involved as participants, referee, coach, etc.
- If a match is suspected of unfair play, OlyBet reserves the right to keep any payments on hold for up to 90 days. If the unfair play can be verified, OlyBet has the right to cancel the bets placed on that game.
- The organizer reserves the right to declare the bets (or a part of them) void (payments are made with the odds «1») or to suspend payments until the end of trial (including judicial) in one of the following cases:
- There are mistakes made when accepting the bets;
- There is a software/website error (obvious typing mistakes in the list of offered events, discrepancy of odds in various positions, unusual or wrong odds, etc.);
- If there are proofs of unfair practices being used;
- Deviation from the current rules during the acceptance of a bet;
- There are other circumstances confirming the incorrect bet.
- All protests and disputes that are related to betting have to be sent to OlyBet during the period of 14 days after the start of the specific event. Complaints submitted later than 14 days after the start of the event will not be processed. Complaints and queries are to be sent to [email protected]
- In team competitions «home» (hosting team) and «away» (visiting team) concepts are being used, except for the following cases:
- The events are held on the neutral ground in one city or country (in case of international competitions);
- The event is the final of some cup competition and consists of one game (meeting).
- For defining the results of the bets only the sporting factors of competitions are taken into consideration. For political and entertainment events only the actual results of these events are taken into consideration.
- These rules can be changed by the organizer's initative after having made an agreement with the authorized organ. The clients will be informed about the changes by a corresponding notice. Changes and additions to the rules come into force from the date shown in such announcement. The bets accepted from the shown date are being made under the changed rules. The conditions for the bets made beforehand remain unchanged.
- The winnings for totalizator bets are paid from the sum which is a subject for distribution and consists of bets made by the clients. In this case the amount of winnings is not defined by the previously set odds, but is depending on the total sum of the money staked for totalizator bets on the given event. In case the organizer is having a loss regarding the bets made by the clients in the current totalizator event, then the management costs for the next totalizator will be subtracted from the next prize pool. The rest is divided between the clients who won, according to the size of the stakes they made.
- When offering the totalizator betting the organizer takes fee from the sum of the money staked, which can't be higher than the 50% of the losing bets.
- In case of wrong calculation (because of technical errors, wrongly entered results, etc.) the bets are a subject of recalculation. The bets made at the time between the wrong calculation and recalculation (including those which are made with the sum gained as a result of the organizer's mistake) are valid. If none of the events included in recalculation have not yet started, the client has a right to refuse from this bet informing the organizer via email. If the client has a negative balance as a result of the bets made with the sum gained from the organizer's mistake and recalculation, he/she has to compensate the missing amount to continue playing. Before that the organizer does not accept the new bets from such client.
- The organizer can announce a bonus for some period of time and for some events, adding to the winnings of the relevant events or period between 1-10%. The organizer can announce an additional chance of winning for parlays for some period: if the number of events in parlay is not less than 6 and the odds of each event is not less than 1.6 and if only one event was lost and the others were guessed right (the refunded bets with odds «1» are not considered right here), then this parlay is not considered to be lost and the winnings are paid out with odds «1».
- The bonuses mentioned in the previous point regarding the additional winning opportunities are valid only within announced terms.
- If for technical reasons (e.g. internet or electricity disconnection) the information about the bet is not registered on the organizer's server immediately but with some delay (like the factual time shown on the ticket), then the bets remain valid.
- In team competitions «home» (hosting team) and «away» (visiting team) concepts are being used, except for the following cases:
Types of bets
- The organizer is offering the following betting types: single bet, parlay bet, system bet, chain bet and a superbet.
- Single bet - a bet made on the outcome of a single event. The winnings of a single bet are equal to the stake amount multiplied by odds of the selected outcome.
- Parlay (accumulator)- a bet on the outcomes of several events not related with each other. In a parlay bet you should not include an event and it's outcome more than once and not include inter-related events. A parlay bet is considered to be won if all the events in it are guessed right (the results match exactly the predictions). If at least one event is guessed wrong, the parlay bet is considered to be lost, except when the organizer has announced a relevant additional winning opportunity. The winnings of a parlay bet are equal to the stake amount multiplied by all the odds included in the bet. For example, if a parley bet is made up of three events with odds 1.6, 1.5 and 1.4 and stake amount is 50 euros, then the multiplication of the odds is 3.36 and this is needed to multiply by 50 to get the whole value of the winning ticket: 3.36 x 50 = 168 euros. If inter-related events are included in a parlay bet, then only the event with the highest odds is taken into account and all others are calculated with odds «1».
- As soon as you have entered at least three or more picks on the bet slip, you can place a system bet. To do so, click on the “System” tab at the top of the bet slip. The number of possible system bets depends on the number of predicted outcomes.
The main difference between system bets and multi (parlay) bets is that you can win a system bet even if not all your picks are correct. For example, in the case of a 2/3 system bet, you win even if only two of your three predictions turn out to be correct. Please note that the amount of possible winnings displayed when you place your bet corresponds to the maximum winnings, i.e. in the above example, they payout if all three of picks are correct. In a system bet, combinations of picks are formed. An example is shown below:
You have selected four different picks and opted for a 2/4 system bet. This means that you will be placing a total of six bets, since there are six possible winning pairs based on those four predictions. The stake per bet is the total amount input by you into the „bet amount“ box divided by the amount of the possible system bets (6 in our example). According to the principle of the system bet, you win even if only two of the four predictions prove correct. The exact amount of the winnings depends on how many of the predictions prove correct.
- Chain bet- a combination of single bets not related with each other. The prerequisite for winning a chain bet is the win of the first bet in it. The first bet is considered to be the arithmetical first bet in the chain, not the one taking place before the others. Thus, the order of the bets in the chain is determined by the client. From the winnings of the first link of the chain bet is taken away the stake amount for the second bet and the rest of money will be placed into the general account of the chain. If the second bet is lost, then the stake amount for the third bet is subtracted from the chain. In case when the chain's account balance is reaching to zero, the whole chain bet is lost. Otherwise, when the links of the chain have been won, the chain's account balance is growing continuously. At the end, the client will get the chain's account balance paid out as winnings of the chain bet.
When defining the final winning odds for all types of bets, the peculiarities of some outcomes are taken into account (e.g. bets made on the victory of a participant in the competition, where more than one participant is the winner; bets with handicaps made on the victory of a participant in the competition, where the value of handicap coincides with the result).
- Superbet - a stake that's larger than the maximum allowed limit. In case of placing this kind of a bet it's sent to system administrator for further processing. The decision of accepting or declining such bets normally takes up to 5 minutes.
- The organizer is offering the following betting types: single bet, parlay bet, system bet, chain bet and a superbet.
The main variants of outcomes for betting
- Win of the first team - is marked with the symbol «1» in the offer line.
- Draw - is marked with the symbol «Х».
- Win of the second team - is marked with the symbol «2».
- Win of the first team or a draw - is marked with the symbol «1X». To win a bet with such outcome it is necessary that the first team wins or the game ends in a draw.
- Win of the first team or win of the second team - is marked with the symbol «12». To win a bet with such outcome it is necessary that one of the teams will win, the game should not end in a draw.
- Win of the second team or a draw - is marked with the symbol «Х2». To win a bet with such outcome it is necessary that the second team wins or the game ends in a draw.
- Handicaps - win of a participant in a competition, taking into account the handicaps. In the offer line the handicaps are given together with the odds of winning as «Handicap 1» «Odds 1». Handicap - is an advantage assigned by the organizer to a participant of the competition and expressed in goals/points/sets/seconds, etc. Handicap can be positive, negative or zero.
- The handicaps assigned to contestants/teams are added to the corresponding result achieved by a contestant. If the result we got that way is in favor of the chosen contestant/team, they are considered to be the winner, and the bets with handicaps made on their victory win. If the result is in favor of the opponent, the bets are lost. If the result we got with the handicap is a draw, then odds of a winning for such outcome will be equal to «1». For example, if the handicap for home team is +3.5 and for away team -3.5, and the final score is 76-79, then if the bet was made on home team, it was won because 76 + 3.5 = 79.5 and 79.5 > 79. If the bet was made on away team, then it was lost because 79 - 3.5 = 75.5 and 75.5 < 76.
- Asian handicaps. Bet on win or total score with the handicap, which is assigned with 0.25 intervals (rather than 0.5 intervals like with ordinary handicap). Such bets are calculated as two bets with the half of stake: both with same odds and one of the bets is on a complete handicap or total, e.g. 0, 1, 2, etc. The other half of the bet is made of so-called half-handicaps and half-totals, e.g. 0.5, 1.5, 2.5, etc., whereby the «half» has to be directly next to «complete», e.g. -1 and -0.5 or -0.75. In case the Asian handicap is included in a parlay or system bet, it is calculated with the same odds which would have been used in single bet. If both of Asian handicap bets will win, then the winnings are paid out based on the odds shown on the ticket, e.g. 1.85 x 50 euros. But if only one half is winning, e.g. the bet was +0.25 and final score was 0-0, then the winnings for the +0 bet are paid out with odds «1» and the other half of the bet is multiplied by odds shown on the ticket, e.g. 25 euros + 1.85 x 25 euros. If both common bets are lost, the whole bet is considered to be lost.
-0.25 (0, -0.5)
+0.25 (0, +0.5)
If 200 euros stake was made on Barcelona and Barcelona won: two common bets with the half of sum won and the winnings are equal to 100 x 1.8 + 100 x 1.8 = 360 euros. The game ended in a draw: one common bet with the half of sum lost and the other won with odds «1» and the winnings are equal to 100 x 1.8 + 100 x 1.0 = 280 euros. Barcelona lost: two common bets with the half of sum lost and the winnings are equal to 100 x 0.0 + 100 x 0.0 = 0 euros.
- Totals - betting on the quantity of goals/points/games, etc. scored/gained/played by the participant of the event. In the offer line this quantity is called total for the sake of brevity. To win such a bet it is necessary to guess right whether there will be scored more or less than the assigned total in the offer line (or in some cases exactly the assigned total). For defining the results of such bets, the normal game time is taken into account, according to the present rules (see the point 2.7), unless otherwise shown in the offer line. For defining the results of individual totals only the goals kicked into the opponent's goal are taken into account.
Two versions of betting are offered on totals: by two (under or over) or by three (under, over or equal) possible outcomes. In the first version, if the result coincides with the total assigned by the organizer, then both «over» and «under» bets are paid out with odds «1». If the betting on total is offered on three outcomes and the result coincides with the total assigned in the offer line, then both «over» and «under» bets are considered to be lost and the bets on «equal» are considered to be won.
Asian handicaps are also offered on totals, being assigned with 0.25 intervals, but not with 0.5 (e.g. 2.25, 2.75, 3.25, etc). Such bet is considered as two (common) bets with the same odds and the nearest total common value (T1 = T-0,25, T2 = T+0,25). The sum of each common bet is equal to the half sum of double bet.
Double bet on totals
Milan - Juventus
Over 2.25 (2, 2.5)
Under 2.25 (2, 2.5)
Over 2.75 (2.5, 3)
Under 2.75 (2.5, 3 )
Bet 1. One common bet of two (Over 2) has won with odds «1» and the other (Over 2.5) has been lost. The winnings are equal to 100 x 1.0 + 100 x 0 = 100 euros.
Bet 2. One common bet of two (Under 2) has won with odds «1» and the other (Under 2.5) has been lost. The winnings are equal to 100 x 1.0 + 100 x 1.8 = 280 euros.
Bet 3. Both common bets (Over 2.5) and (Over 3) have been lost. The winnings are equal to 100 x 0 + 100 x 0 = 0 euros.
Bet 4. Both common bets (Under 2.5) and (Under 3) have won. The winnings are equal to 100 x 1.9 + 100 x 1.9 = 380 euros.
- Score of the match. It is needed to predict the final score at the end of normal time.
- The result of the first half and the whole game. It is needed to guess right both the outcome of the first half and the outcome of the whole game. The following notation is used in the offer line: W - win, D - draw. On the first place is the outcome of the first half and on the second place is the outcome of the whole game, e.g. W2W1 means that the second team is leading at the end of the first half and the first team won the whole game. The following 9 versions are possible: W1W1, W1D, W1W2, DW1, DD, DW2, W2W1, W2D, W2W2.
- Betting on the productivity of each period (quarter, game, set, inning). It is needed to guess right which of the periods (quarters, games, sets, innings) will be more productive (when will be scored most points, goals, etc.) or which of them will have the same productivity.
- The method of scoring (from free kick, penalty, header, other kick or own goal). The bets «From the free kick» are considered to be won if the goal was scored by the player directly from a direct free kick. The bets «From a penalty kick» are considered to be won if the goal was scored from a penalty kick. The bets «By a header» are considered to be won if the goal was scored by head of a player. In the bets «From a kick» aren't included the following goals: «From the free kick», «From a penalty kick», «By a header» and «Own goal». The bet «Own goal» is considered to be won if an own goal is registered (when the player scored into the own goal).
- «Will be double». This bet is considered to be won if one of the players of two teams will score exactly two goals or more during the game.
- «Will be hattrick». This bet is considered to be won if one of the players of two teams will score exactly three goals or more during the game.
- «Will be four goals». This bet is considered to be won if one of the players of two teams will score exactly four goals and more during the game.
- Home - Away.
- The win of home (hosting) or away (visiting) team, taking into account the handicaps. The win is defined by the difference of goals (points) scored by the home team and the away team taking into account the handicaps.
- Betting on the quantity of draw games, wins of home teams and wins of away teams in one playing day or tournament.
- Result of the participant. This bet is considered to be won if the participant will reach to the certain stage of the competition (e.g. the final, 1/8 final, 1/4 final, semifinal, etc.), or what will be their final place in the competition (in a group stage, etc.), or if they will reach to the next stage (round). If in the future the progressing to the next stage under any circumstances was cancelled for the participant, it isn't taken into account and the winnings will be paid out according to the results of competitions that have taken place.
For a bet on progressing to the next stage, when the participants meet several times and there will be the home advantage changes between the teams (participants), then the bets remain valid. If one of the games has not taken place or has been interrupted or if the result of the first match has been changed, the progressing is defined by the factual progressing of the team (participant) to the next stage. If none of the games has taken place, then such bets will be calculated with odds «1».
If the participant of the game cannot finish it or take part in it because of some reason (injury, refusal, etc.) and if the game wasn't stopped at that moment, then the bets made on the result of that participant remain valid. The bets will win if the result has been achieved and lose if it hasn't (unless shown otherwise in the offer line). E.g. the bet made on the win of a tennis player will lose, but the bet on not reaching to 1/8 final will win, if the player has left the competition because of injury.
- The organizer can offer other forms of betting.
- The limitations of the parlay bets. The following outcomes cannot be included in a parlay bet more than once:
- score of a soccer game
- score of a tennis game (set)
- outcome of the first half and the whole soccer match.
The minimum stake and the maximum winning amount
- The bets made at the casino cashier. The minimum stake on a single bet is 3 € or an equivalent amount in other currencies. In case of a system bet the minimum amount wagered per line can not be less than 0.01 €. The maximum winning amount for one ticket in all betting types is 10,000 €. If the winning amount is bigger, then the maximum payment will be 10,000 €. The maximum odds of winning are 1000. If the odds are over 1000, then the winnings will be paid out as if the odds were exactly 1000.
- The bets made online. There is no minimum stake amount for online bets, they can start from 0.1 €. The maximum stake amount will be agreed with the organizer. The maximum winning amount for one ticket in all betting types is 12,000 €. Besides that the maximum winning amount in one day is 35,000 € and in one week 65,000 €. If the winning amount is bigger, then the maximum payment will be 12,000 €, 35,000 € and 65,000 € correspondingly. The maximum odds of winning are 1000. If the odds are over 1000, then the winnings will be paid out as if the odds were exactly 1000. The size of an internet bet must not exceed the balance of the client's account, taking into account the stakes of still unsettled bets and the amount requested for withdrawal.
Results, schedule of events, disputable issues
- If the result of the completed event is cancelled later or changed for any reason (disqualification of a team or players, refereeing, etc.), then the bets will be calculated based on the initial (actual) results.
- For calculation of the bets only the valid (factual) results will be used, which are announced and published on official protocols or other sources of information right after the end of the event. The organizer uses the following official sources: www.uefa.com - Champions League, UEFA Cup, European Football Championship
www.uefa.com - Champions League, UEFA Cup, European Football ChampionshipThe organizer can use the other official sources if necessary. In exceptional cases, the organizer reserves the right to use the video replay to determine the correct result.
www.fifa.com - Confederation Cup, Selected matches and World’s Championship (soccer)
www.beto.gr - Soccer Greece
www.bundesliga.at - Soccer Austria
www.turkish-soccer.com - Soccer Turkey
www.rfpl.org - Soccer Russia
www.premierleague.com - Soccer England
www.sportinglife.com - Soccer England
www.gazzetta.it - Soccer Italy
www.bundesliga.de - Soccer Germany
www.marca.com - Soccer Spain
www.lfp.es - Soccer Spain
www.lfp.fr - Soccer France
www.mlsnet.com - Soccer USA
www.goalzz.com - Soccer
www.nfl.com - American football (NFL)
www.basket.ru - Basketball Russia
www.nba.com - Basketball (NBA)
www.euroleague.com - Basketball Europe League
www.ulebcup.com - Basketball (ULEB)
www.nhl.com - Ice hockey (NHL)
www.fhr.ru - Ice hockey Russia
www.rusbandy.ru - Bandy Russia
www.atptennis.com - Tennis (ATP)
www.wtatour.com - Tennis (WTA)
www.mlb.com - Baseball
www.eurohandball.com - Handball
www.fide.com - Chess
www.volley.ru - Volleyball Russia
- The dates and times of the events shown in the offer line are informational in nature. The calculation of bets is based on the actual start of the event, which is determined according to the official documents of the organizer holding the competition, match, etc.
- The claims of the clients concerning the results of the events are accepted within 10 days since the end of the event, either via e-mail or by mail at Pronksi 19, Tallinn. If basketball, baseball, ice hockey or rugby game:
- has been cancelled or postponed for any reason more than 15 hours, then odds for the bets made on it will be equal to «1«;
- has been interrupted or stopped for more than 30 hours, then all bets on this game (except the cases indicated in the pts 2.7.8, 2.7.9) will be calculated with odds «1» and if the event has been finished within 30 hours, then all the bets on it will remain valid.
- All bets made on soccer, American football and other (except tennis) sports events not mentioned in the present point, which have been cancelled or postponed for more than 30 hours for any reason will be calculated with odds «1». If a game of these sports have been interrupted and not finished within 30 hours since the moment of its stopping, then all the bets on that game (except the cases indicated in the pts 2.7.8, 2.7.9) will be also calculated with odds «1».
- If the refusal (disqualification) was taken place before the beginning of the match, the odd of the winning for all bets is accepted equal to 1 except for the bet on the result of the participant. If the tennis match has been interrupted and has not finished the same day and has been postponed, the bets on it are valid till the end of the tournament, within the bounds of which the match is held, until the match is over or anyone of the participants refuses.
- The games are considered to be taken place, if they have been interrupted, not finished in the time frame specified in the points 2.7.5, 2.7.6 and if the played time was as follows:
- Soccer - 70 min.
- Futsal - 30 min.
- NBA basketball - 40 min.
- European basketball - 35 min.
- NHL ice hockey - 54 min.
- Bandy - 60 min.
- European ice hockey - 50 min.
- American football - 50 min.
- Baseball - 5 periods (innings)
- If a game is interrupted and it is not considered to have completed, then these outcomes, which have been already defined at the moment of interruption (e.g. the outcome of the first half-time, time of the first goal, etc.), serve as a basis for the calculations of the bets. For all other bets the winnings are paid out with odds «1».
- In competitions where the concept of «home» and «away» games is used, if a game is transferred to a neutral ground (conditionally), then the bets remain valid. If a game is transferred to the opponent's ground (except for the teams from the same city), then the winnings are paid out with odds «1». If an international game has been transferred to another country, then the bets made on it and on the event connected with it (e.g. progression to the next stage), are calculated with odds «1». If the concept of «home» and «away» is not used for some events and if such event is transferred to another place, then all the bets remain valid.
- If there will be more than one contestants considered as winners in some event, then the odds of the bets made on them are shared between the quantity of the winners. But the odds cannot be less than 1.0. For example, if in the event the odds of a contestant are 1.6 and the other contestant is having 3.4 and both have been considered as winners, then the winning odds for the first contestant will be 1.0 and for the second contestant 1.7.
- If a member of the team (soccer player, ice hockey player, basketball player) has not taken part in the game, then all bets on that player will be calculated with odds «1» (unless otherwise indicated).
- The time display shown within the live betting game serves as an indicator. OlyBet takes no responsibility for the currentness of the displayed information such as score or time. OlyBet does not acknowledge or accept any liability whatsoever if it is not possible to place a bet or the live score update is not correct. At all times it is the customer's responsibility to be aware about the score. OlyBet does not accept any liability for changes to the Livebetting schedule or interruption of the Livebetting service.
- In disputable situations, where there is no precedents, the final decision is taken by the organizer.
- In case of a Tennis or any other sports game is suspended due to rain, OlyBet can reopen such game for prematch betting. The odds offered for betting will in that case reflect the score at the time of the suspension and OlyBet can, but is not obliged to additionally display such score.
Rules on different sports
- Bets on soccer games (including cup games) are accepted for the normal time of the game (two half-times, each 45 minutes), unless otherwise indicated in the offer line. The referee may add time to each half-time for the substitution of the players, injuries, etc. The goals scored and registered in the additional time are considered to be scored in the normal time. The bets on MLS Championship games are accepted taking into account the overtimes unless otherwise specified.
- Double yellow card leading to a player's removal from the game is considered as a red card. During the calculation of removals (red cards) and cautions (yellow cards) only the cards that have been shown directly to the players in the game are taken into account.
- Futsal, handball, rugby, water polo, beach football, field hockey
- Bets on these sports are accepted for the normal time of the game unless otherwise specified.
- Ice hockey
- Bets on ice hockey are accepted for the normal time of the game unless otherwise specified.
- Bets on bandy are accepted for the normal time of the game unless otherwise specified.
- Basketball, baseball, American football, curling
- Bets on these sports are accepted, taking into account the overtimes unless otherwise specified.
- Exceptions are the events for which there is given also the draw «Х» option. In this case the bets on the outcomes of «1,Х,2», «1Х», «12» and «Х2» are accepted for the normal time of the game.
- Rebounds and Turnovers in basketball.
Total individual statistics of all the players is taken into account while resulting these bets. Team rebounds and turnovers are not considered.
- Volleyball, beach volleyball
- Handicaps and totals for the volleyball games are assigned in points unless otherwise specified in the offer line. The organizer offers a bet named «Score by half-times» (or by other periods). The correspondent columns in the offers are shown as 3:0, 3:1, etc.
- If one of the announced participants is replaced by another one before the start of the game, then the bet on the event must be returned (excluding team competitions). All bets remain valid when there is a substitution of one or more participants in team competitions for any reason.
- When the player is retired or disqualified for some reasons, then already raffled and accomplished bets remain valid. All the other bets should be returned, even if the outcomes are evident.:
- Outcomes of games, sets and tennis games;
- Handicaps of games, sets and tennis games;
- Totals of games, sets and tennis games;
- Correct scores of games, sets and tennis games;
- And other events.
- Bets remain valid in the following cases:
- Change of tennis lawn
- Change of venue
- Replacement of outdoor tennis court to indoor one.
- Recommended bets are accepted for the tournament winner, taking into consideration the mandatory participation in the tournament. If the player refuses to take part in the tournament before the start of the game, all recommended bets for win should be returned.
- If tennis is suspended, or not finished on the same day, the bets remain valid until the end of the tournament, in which the game is held, until the game is over or any of the participants is retired.
- Motorsport The following betting types are offered:
- Winner of the race. The participant of the race who takes the first place in the final race (competition) will be considered as the winner.
- Podium position. The exact place of the racer (contestant) in the final protocol (1-3).
- «Who is better» (head-to-head bet). To win this bet it is needed to guess right which contestant in a pre-determined pair will finish in a higher position in the race. The contestant who will get the higher place in the final race will be considered the better one. If both contestants will not finish the race, then one who has finished more laps is considered the better one. If both contestants quit on the same lap, then the bets are calculated with odds «1».
- «Will the racer not finish?» To win this bet it is needed to guess right if a certain contestant will finish the race (competition) or not. The racer, who is behind the leading racer (outside classification), is not considered outside of the race.
- «Fastest lap». To win this bet it is needed to guess right which racer will get the fastest lap time.
- The warm up lap is included in the race results. In disputable situations regarding the winner bets and the podium bets the results will be determined according to the price ceremony.
DESCRIPTION OF THE TICKET
- The betting ticket will be issued in one version. The following details are shown on the betting ticket: the name and logo of the organizer, juridical address, the name of the bet, the ticket number, the name of the event, the chosen outcome, the odds, the stake amount, and the date of the bet made.
HOW TO MAKE A WITHDRAWAL
- The winnings will be paid out within 90 days after the bets have won at any organizer´s betting point (in Estonia).
- The winnings are paid out to the person who presents the ticket.
- If the ticket presented for payment is fictitious or can't be proved for authenticity because of damage, then the payment is not carried out.
- The winnings are paid out within 90 days since the end of the event. If this term has been expired, then the requested winnings won't be paid out.
- To receive the winnings for the online bets the client needs to send an order from his/her personal gaming account by selecting the method of payment and entering the sum of money they want to withdraw. The order form and the explanations of how to fill it are given on the organizer's website.
THE OBLIGATIONS AND RIGHTS OF THE ORGANIZER
- The organizer is obliged to accept the bets according to the present rules.
- The organizer is obliged to pay out the winnings to the clients according to the amounts, methods, terms and conditions specified in the present rules.
- The organizer reserves the right not to pay out the winnings if the ticket is absent.
- The organizer has other rights and obligations outside of the present rules.
THE OBLIGATIONS AND RIGHTS OF THE CLIENT
- The clients are obliged to comply with the present rules of the organizer.
- The clients are obliged to follow all the present rules, not to damage the ticket's form and data.
- The client has the right to request from the organizer to follow the present rules and to receive the necessary information about the sports events.
ADDITIONAL GAMES BASED ON BETTING
- Besides the winnings from the regular games OCE is offering to it's customers the additional games with prizes and to get the right to take part in these games it is needed to receive a certain combination on the slots machine or gaming tables, or certain outcome of a game, or when collecting a certain amount of bonus points by playing on the slots machine or gaming tables. A relevant ticket will be issued to the player according to the annex of the present rules where the additional game rules are described. The player who received such ticket can win an additional prize or take part in the final of the additional prize game.
- The finalists will be drawn randomly amongst the participants of the additional prize game.
- The final will take place either on the roulette table, on the slots machine or picking the cards or throwing the dice randomly.
- OCE can make gambling offers as an additional game for certain periods of time, which will increase the frequency of the prize winnings or the value of the prizes.
- The information about the additional games is available at the gaming places.