JSC „Olympic Casino Group Baltija“
Information about processing personal data of customers
On personal data processing the controller is JSC „Olympic Casino Group Baltija“ (hereinafter - “Company”) with address Konstitucijos av. 12, Vilnius, Lithuania, +370 5 2638 638, [email protected]
1. Company data protection officer is Valentina Antuchevic (Konstitucijos av. 12, Vilnius, Lithuania, +370 686 52353, [email protected] ).
2. Customer have right to obtain confirmation from the Company as to whether or not his/her personal data being processed and accessed to him/her personal data
3. If personal data is not collected from the data subject, then (s) he has the right to know what was the source of the personal data.
4. Customer has a right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data.
5. Customer have right to withdraw his or her consent to personal data processing at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
6. Customer has a right to stop his/her personal data processing for direct marketing purposes.
7. Customer has a right to obtain the erasure of their personal data.
8. Customer has a right to obtain restriction and objection of processing his/her personal data.
9. Customer has a right to receive the personal data, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
10. For providing service the company can share customer data with other Olympic Entertainment Group companies.
11. Customer has a right to lodge a complaint to State Data Protection Inspectorate by sending application to [email protected] or visiting A. Juozapavičiaus str. 6, 09310 Vilnius, Lithuania.
12. You can get acquainted with information about personal data processing in the company's office.